Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
As many of you know I am very skeptical of detox/chelation supplement therapies. I have been contacted by a friend of a friend who wishes to try her therapies on an ALS patient. As I have limited mobility I declined her offer of free treatments. She is near Niagara and there is an office near Kitchener as well. I am putting her information here for anyone that would like to contact her .Most people want money (Eric) but she doesn't. I or this site does not endorse these treatments so you can make your own decisions.

Yes, I am confident that I can help you friend with Lou Gehrig's Disease. I have several options for him. As you know, I'm filming my upcoming health care program, where we follow the progress of several patients through their healing process. Your friend is welcome to participate in this project, which would get him free detox treatments in return for the opportunity to track his recovery. Please forward my contact information to him at your earliest convenience.
Peace and prosperity,
Rev. T.Kathryn O'Shannahan-Hyland
K2 Services
[email protected]
office 289-369-0449 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 289-369-0449 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
msn: [email protected]
2012 is not the end of the world but the dawn of a new beginning.

Al,

I have to admit that I am surprised, shocked even, that even with all your disclaimers you are putting this nonsense out here.
John

I talked to the lady for an hour or so and she seems convinced that it will work. It's free, shouldn't do any harm and will be documented on film. We've never had an offer like this. That's why I put it up here.

AL.

I know two naturopaths here. One was formerly my regular western-style doctor who took a turn down the homeopathic road and I left him and found a new qualified medical doctor. He was also a friend which made leaving more difficult but I'm very glad I did. One of the things he did a few months before I received my ALS diagnosis was wave a magic wand around me to measure my "energy levels" and he pronounced me healthy and not to worry about having any problems for years. He also performs very expensive detox regimens on anyone who is willing to pay the money. I think he actually believes what he does is legitimate.

A second friend here in town trained as a naturopath for two years, set up shop and is treating people for any ailment under the sun. She also believes what she is doing. But sadly, belief and good intentions don't validate nonsense. I suspect her patients may see some benefit from the placebo affect. The more gullible you are, the better it works. No chance of it working for me of course.

I'd like to say it will be interesting to follow the results of any treatment she performs but it won't. It would be equally interesting to see the results of a PALS praying for a cure to the Egyptian sun-god Ra. Of course if he you believed strongly enough in the power of prayer it might help for a while.

Al, you can mark me down as sceptical, or maybe you already have.

John

As I said, I'm a skeptic too. At least she's not asking for money. My daughter talked me into some chinese supplements. The tea tastes like motor oil mixed with tree bark. Don't know how much of that I'll be able to swallow. Cost $160 for 11 days worth. Supposed to make me feel stronger. We shall see.

AL.

... My daughter talked me into some chinese supplements. The tea tastes like motor oil mixed with tree bark. ...
AL.
It probably is.

On second drink, it's worse.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back