AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Any new research

Status
Not open for further replies.

drstw64

Diagnosis
06/2007
Country
US
State
il
I am devastated! My sister was diagnosed almost 2 years ago. NOw she is in a chair crumbled up like a piece of paper. She still has hope that a cure will miraclously save her. Is there any research or experiments in or near the Chicago land area? Email me if you can at [email protected] Thanks!

Anastasia

Diagnosis
04/2008
Country
AUS
State
South Australia
I am so far away from where you and your sister live, so I cant answer your plea, but I can offer the fact that I care. Take heart and take care. Cheers, Anastasia.

tdamess

Very helpful member
Reason
Loved one DX
Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
ma.
sorry i am new also but try searching hospital's near you for als research that's what i been doing and also google it good luck..and best wishes

Jennifer51

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
UK
State
England
I am similar to your sister, diagnosed 18 months ago and hoping for a cure. There is tons of research going on worldwide. Often we are unaware of it. The trouble is, it takes SO long to get anywhere. Oh how I wish they would hurry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks