Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ideas guys & gals! I'm leaning toward: ALS Snow Angels: Go Down Hill So ALS Patients Don't Have To (I can see the t-shirts already! :) )

Kevinski: WOW . . .that is a TON of money! Congratulations! And an ambassador is a perfect idea too. I do have someone in mind, but have not asked that person's family just yet. If that path does not work out, I will absolutely take you up on your offer :)

On a slight downside, I'm a little disappointed so far because it's been about 3 weeks since I reached out to ALSTDI, ALSA, and Project ALS asking each if I could use their name in my fundraising (of course if they were the beneficiary) and for some ideas and marketing materials. I have not heard back from any of them! I used the "contact us" links from their web sites, so I think it's time to start making some phone calls. I've been patient enough!

Just a quick update: Coincidence? The very day I posted that I had not heard back from the ALSA . . . .I heard back from them, and I had not even called yet. Weird! In any event, I rec'd an e-mail from a Debby Husch from the national and she will now connect me with a more local chapter to get this really going. So we have progress in the right direction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back