08/2020
Country
US
State
MS
City
Starkville
Hi All,

I’ve posted a couple of times and truly appreciate the quick, relevant, well thought out feedback I’ve been given.

I also read a lot of your posts, and as much as it breaks my heart to see so many suffering, I find strength in your strength and courage.

My husband was diagnosed with ALS August 31, 2020. The progression has been quick (at least in our perception).

Today, a massage therapist that has been helping my husband with his stretching, recommended we look into books/podcasts by Anthony William. He has a podcast and book about ALS.

Some things sound crazy, some sound reasonable (or it just may be my wishful thinking).

I just wanted to see if anyone out there has any support for his theories or anything to specifically debunk it?

With a disease like ALS that leaves more questions than it answers, I know that just opens doors for people who would take advantage of our desperation, but if there is any chance any of this is valid ….

I’ll ask our ALS clinic people as well and let you know what I hear, but in case any of you already know, please let me know.

Thank you,
Kelli

Last edited by a moderator:
the latter . he doesn’t believe in AIDS either.

Thank you. That’s what I figured. I’m afraid I’m just getting desperate. Need to keep my wits about me. 😳😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back