Another twitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great news is that while you feel your symptoms don't fit with people in the Bfs/ms/anxiety groups, they don't fit ALS either.
For sure, let us know what the doctor says, but maybe just get on with all you can do to: stay off the internet, stay hydrated, exercise, relax, sleep and eat well in between as that will all help no matter what is going on.

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing as well as can be. Glad to see the UK government has released 50 million to help fight this disease, and I’m sure it’s down the contributions and awareness that many of you have made - all legends.

I have attached the EMG that I have finally got my hands on. Considering I twitch 24/7 and it seems nothing was picked up I’m confused. Again twitches are enough to jerk so it’s not in my head for sure and is very visible.

Since last post twitching is now all over with 80% of it in my right arm.

Attachments

• 37B0670D-36C7-4055-8E1B-AB9BEB87286B.jpeg
    37B0670D-36C7-4055-8E1B-AB9BEB87286B.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 107
  • F73AA409-D97F-4A9A-B90D-AA38E30B17BB.png
    F73AA409-D97F-4A9A-B90D-AA38E30B17BB.png
    296 KB · Views: 107
Walt, you've had 31 replies, 4,000 views, this has gone on for three pages. You've heard from extremely
ALS knowledgeable members.

I hope one of those gives this thread the final closure. To me, you're looking more like a troll rather
than someone with sincere concerns.

I hope you find help elsewhere.

I was just updating with my EMG results as I was asked to post when received. As for a troll, I couldn’t be further away from one and find that response quite upsetting when I’m am genuinely worried.

A clean emg such as yours says no evidence of motor neuron damage. People with benign twitches have normal emgs I see no reason for confusion but much for rejoicing

I know you are surprised that your twitching doesn't show on the EMG, but as we have been telling you, twitching alone means nothing. You now have the EMG to support this which is great and I hope it helps you to never fall down this rabbit hole again.
All the very best returning to full health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back