Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
florida
City
keystone heights
Okay....so I was doing pretty good at being calm yesterday...and now today I have a pretty constant twitch in my right calf, to go along with my left elbow/forearem....

Then I start looking at my feet, and I think I have foot drop in that foot....does foot drop come gradually, or does it just drop immediatly one day?

You need to relax a bit!

From everything I have learned in the past 4 or 5 months, NOTHING happens over night! ALS has different physical problems for everyone, but you will probably find that none of it "just appears".

I am not a doctor, and I have only been diagnosed for 2 months and 3 weeks, but you should really find something to occupy your time, or call you doctor and get in to see him/her.

Don't mean to sound like I'm griping, I'm not, but if you look at something long enough, it's going to "twitch" just to get your brain going!

Keep the faith,
brenda

If you have foot drop, you would not have to ask. YOu would be dragging your foot or tripping. You would not be able to stand on it with other foot up, can you stand on one leg with that foot? if so, dont worry about it! My grandma has non als foot drop and she was tripping and her foot would just give or like she said it felt like a piece of meat that was useless. (she has super bad spinal stenosis that has effected her foot)

take care

april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back