Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
PK
State
PU
City
LHR
Hello, I understand that people here are going through one of the most draining years of their lives, and me crying about symptoms may not be the best thing to do here but if anyone can help with answers, I will be thankful.

I'm 27/28. Its been two years since since the symptoms started, and I feel like a old person now. Following are the symptoms.

* Started to experience them after exercising (machine bi-cycling - a doctor or two tried to convince me that I over did it, but its been two years, I can't be fatigued till now) from 2015/early 2016.

* Started with Pins and Needles and Tingling in arms, mild burning feeling followed. This kept happening for couple of months (burning is still around). Slight tremor in hands (started to have loads of typing errors, cant hold phone still as it feels heavy, fingers feel frozen), this still exists.

* Also, whenever I try to go into deep sleep (the actual sleep), I felt like strong tremors in neck/spine/shoulders which kills the sleep and I had to get up to feel better.

* Too much twitching, spasms (its been ages since I've stretched myself out to relax as I know my calf or arm will get one) and too many mornings are greeting me with one in leg. Now I feel hard (in all limbs) to flex much.

* Minor things like trouble remembering new stuff, I asked twitching question in 2015 here but forgot the id now. and Very rarely I get stuck while speaking and occasionally I feel like someone's squeezing my throat from inside (half-of it), I also feel same feeling in one or both arms while sleeping like someone's squeezing my arms (bp-check sort of squeezing) which wakes me up. Also, I feel troubled sleeping at night. I've tried hard to change my routine but unable to, sleep quality is overall poor.

*Suffering with slight darkness in vision now, doc is predicting glaucoma for that even if there's no loss in peripheral vision.

*Now I feel very light tremors (I would have said palpitation if it wasn't that speedy) while lying down, which goes away on moving.

*Can't do much sports now as 1-2 push-ups makes me feel shaking in limbs.

*Tried visiting couple of docs. One (after making me catwalk, playing with fingers and stuff) prescribed vitamin B, one asked me to take magnesium (I eat bananas though). Another one prescribed multi-minerals supplement. Nothing helped.

I know there's no numbness or specific part of body indicating ALS symptoms, but since no one else is able to predict what's wrong. I have to wonder about ALS. One shouldn't feel that old at 27/28.

Some docs try to dismiss it as anxiety when the only stress I feel is about these things happening to my body. I tried taking relaxants but they make me felt sleepy during the day (resulting in more fatigue) and do no good.

I had fears of Parkinson but there's no pill rolling tremor and they haven't increased much over year (and are in both hands). I also feared MS due to tremors when about to sleep but it would have showed similar signs in years.

I'm pretty sure that if you actually read the Pinned Post titled READ BEFORE POSTING you'll not find your "symptoms" listed.

Please do so now.

Sorry, just read it. Yes I guess, not much is actually lost on ground except for oddly shaped muscles and legs/arms stiffness. Can't worry about this without losing actual movement. Besides, its been 2 years. It cant take that long to initialize.
Thank you, I pray that you recover and live a healthy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back