Diagnosis
02/2022
Country
US
State
MS
City
Amory
This damn disease! I was supposed to go to pt this morning however, haven't had abm in week and now I can't stop!!!!😩🤪
It would be ok if I could go by myself but that ain't happening. My legs and left arm have gotten so weak that I can't get up and down myself. It frustrates me that I can't do for myself. I know I'm not the only one going through this but sometimes it feels that way. When I wake and have these problems it makes me mad at myself because I feel like I have failed because I couldn't go to pt or much less leave the house. Then the grandkids come by and don't understand why Pops can't play with them and that breaks my heart. My wife and family try their hardest to keep me upbeat but sometimes you just get depressed and sullen. I'm not one who gets depressed very easily but here lately it seems that I struggle with it alot. Then when you get in your head and think about what is to come it depresses you. Sorry this post is so long and rambling. Just needed to vent and get this off my chest, I guess
Thanks to all of you for all you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back