• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Another light has gently dimmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so saddened to hear about Helen. She had so many kind and comforting words to say to me. She is getting her reward in heaven. Prayers for all her family and friends.

So sad to hear this

I am very saddened to get this news. Helen was so sweet and kind and helpful to the ALS community. I will miss her.

Helen befriended me on this forum and was always so helpful & kind. I had the pleasure of meeting her after this evil disease took my Dad away from me & my family, her & her husband drove to NH to my Mom's to pick up his Hoyer Lift. She was absolutely the kindest person, funny! She sat and talked to my Mom for a while looking at pictures of my Dad. I knew it helped my Mom and I will always be thankful that Helen took the time......she was just so sweet <3
I was so sad to hear the news of her passing, RIP Helen. You are an angel watching over all of us XOXOXO
>>>>HUGS<<<< to her family & friends

Helen was truly an inspiration. I met her twice and spent a week with her, laughing and having fun. She was the sister I never had. Her strength took my breath away. Never a bad word or a complaint ever crossed her lips. She bore this terrible disease like a warrior. God has truly gained an angel. I miss her so very much, the world has gone dimmer with her absence. She was scared about leaving her 3 children. Please pray for the strength that her family will need for each step into the future.

:'( She was lawyas nice to me when going through this ordeal with my sis. Prayer to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back