Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Ottawa
Our dear dear friend HelenL passed away yesterday.

This leaves a mighty big hole. She was one of a kind - sweet, sage, spirited and she never complained.

My prayers go out for her husband and three children.

And to all of her many friends, near and far.

So sorry to hear.

She was one of my first friends here, and had been a good friend of Annie. She was truly a sweetheart and will be very greatly missed and forever loved.

Helen, I love you and I will miss you so much. I was looking through some of our conversations here and couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time. You are a wonderful spirit and I know heaven has gained another very special angel. Please give my mom a hug for me.

Dana

She was always there to help and answer any question she could for you. She will be missed and prayers to her family.

Helen Grimm Leger, 55, a longtime resident of Southborough, died at UMass Medical Center in Worcester, on Thursday, December 12, 2013 due to complication from A.L.S.

Born in Dallas, TX, she is the daughter of Ingamay (Mugnuson) Grimm Jones of Southborough and the late Richard C. Grimm.

Helen was a 1976 graduate of Algonquin Regional High School of Northborough and earned a bachelor degree from Massachusetts College of Art. She was a graphic designer and owned Latisquama Design for many years. Helen was a member of Pilgrim Church of Southborough and was a very active member of the A.L.S. community, helping others involved with this terrible disease.

She was the devoted mother of Linnea, Andrew and Matthew Leger all of Southborough. She also leaves her husband Ronald Leger, of Southborough; her 4 brothers, Harry Grimm and his wife Linda of FL; Robert Grimm and his wife Stacey of Shrewsbury; Richard Grimm and his wife Kathy of W. Barnstable; John Grimm and his wife Chris of Southborough; and many nieces and nephews.

Visiting hours will be held on Sunday, Dec. 15, at the Morris Funeral Home, 40 Main St. Southborough, from 12, Noon to 2 PM.

A Funeral Service will be held on Monday, Dec. 16, at 11 AM at the PILGRIM CHURCH , COMMON STREET, SOUTHBOROUGH. Burial will be at the convenience of the family.

The Grimm/Leger family wishes to thank all those kind and caring people who helped throughout Helen’s illness.

Memorial contributions may be sent in her memory to The Leger Children Fund, % Marlborough Savings Bank, 6 East Main St. Southborough, MA 01772 or A.L.S. Family Charitable Foundation,
PO Box 229, Buzzards Bay, MA 02532.

To leave words of condolence to the family, please visit Morrisfuneralparlor.com.

(Obituary via Morris Funeral Home)

Tagged as: Southborough obituaries

Helen was so kind to me early in my diagnosed. Proud to call her a friend. RIP, Helen.

Helen was one of my first friends here. I appreciated all the advice she gave me even when I didn't like hearing what she told me although always the truth.

I will miss her deeply. Prayers of comfort and strength to her family.

miss u my friend peace to all who loved her

I am so sad. what a dear and sweet lady she was. Peace to her family...

I will miss you and I will treasure the article of you and my son in the paper r.i.p.

So so sad to hear this. I was just wondering how Helen was doing - then this. She was indeed a saint in the ASL world. Love and prayers go out to her family.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Helen reached out to me and she was very kind.

Always in my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back