Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
CA
City
Lake Forest
Dear Friends,

I wanted to pass along the sad news of Harper's death early this morning.

Harper joined the forum in November and though he didn't post often I know that he checked in regularly gaining encouragement from many of the postings.

I received an e-mail from Harper's sister today letting me know that he fell last Monday and broke his shoulder. He was admitted to the local VA medical center where he rapidly went down hill and at 7:40 AM on this Memorial day he passed away. Thankfully his sister was with him to hold his hand and comfort him.

Thought you all would want to know.

Happy Memorial day to you all.
Jeanne

I pray that Harper is in heaven with our Lord.

Payers

Prayers for Harper's family . May God give them peace knowing he is now in heaven with God. Bless all you.
Sharon

Prayers and Condolences

Hi,

I went back over the postings made by Harper. I wanted to know if I remembered him. I did but not by name. He responded to a joke I made and made me smile and feel very welcome to be here. He made a big difference for me with even one posting. God Bless him and you and your family and friends as you make this transition. Sincerely, Peg B

Some people don't have to do much to make an impact on others lives. Sorry to lose another member.
AL.

I am very sorry for your loss. I really care. Sometimes this is just so overwhelming. Just know that we share your loss.
Poco

This is a sad disease, more so whenever we lose a member of our little community. Cindy

This is so sad, we are sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sandy, and hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back