Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Orlando
Hello all you Brave people out there with this disease, all my prayers go out to you.

I’m going to keep it as short as I Can so I don’t have to waste your time, and yes, i’ve read the ”read before posting” post.

It all started 3 months ago, the first Twitch, i’ve had localized and focused twitches right over my left kneecap, very noticable twitches. I Aldo think im starting to loose muscle in my whole left leg and left arm. I hope this is in my mind, but im gonna get a doctors appointment and tell you what happens from there.

And to end my post a ges questions: how significantly would the disease have progressed in 3 months, i know its different for everyone, but would i have noticed anything more ”apparent” for example a Huge presented weakness in my left leg and/or in another limb.

Thank you for reading my post!

Written with Best Regards K.R

We don't answer "what would I have noticed if I had ALS" questions, for obvious reasons, KR. The issue is what you have experienced. It is always wise to see a doctor when you are concerned, as s/he can look at your muscles, test your strength and go from there. We can't do those things.

Come back and let us know what you hear at the appointment.

Best,
Laurie

First of all, thank you for your reply, second of all, Thank tou for the advice, il get around to visiting a doctor as soon as i Can, i don’t know how long that is, since me being of young age Can be troubling during doctor visits, and I don’t wanna waste antybodys time driving me between apointments. But il get back as soon as i Can!

Best regards, KR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back