Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
OR
City
Southern Oregon
A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Then he notices there are pieces of meat nailed to the ceiling of the bar so he asks the barman what they are for.
The barman replies, "If you can jump up and pull one of them down you get free beer all night. If you fail, you have to pay the bar $100. Do you want to have a go?"

The man thinks about it for a minute before saying, "Nah, the steaks are too high!"

What? No jokes since July. Help needed here! "Tickling another's funny bone" providedes light- hearted exercise for you and them😊.

Here are a few:
" Uncle Pony
When my nephew, Victor, was five, I took him to a local stable for a pony ride. He was very impressed that the stable hands were riding without a saddle. I explained to him that it’s called riding bareback. When I returned him to his parents, they asked him how he enjoyed his pony ride. He excitedly told them that he saw grownups riding naked!"

"The Dumbest Police Calls in America…
From the police blotter, 
or, what a beat cop deals with 
every day:
• A deputy responded to a report 
of a vehicle stopping at mailboxes. 
It was the mail carrier.
• A woman said her son was 
attacked by a cat, and the cat would not allow her to take her son to the hospital.
• A resident said someone had 
entered his home at night and taken five pounds of bacon. Upon further investigation, police discovered 
his wife had gotten up for a late-night snack.
• A man reported that a squirrel 
was running in circles on Davis Drive, and he wasn’t sure if it was sick or had been hit by a car. An 
officer responded, and as he drove on the street, he ran over the squirrel."

Q. What do you get when you cross a snake with a tasty dessert?
A. A pie-thon!

Q: What do you get when two giraffes collide?
A: A giraffic jam.

What do you call a thieving alligator? A Crookodile😉
What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A Maybe😊
What do you call a pig that does karate? Pork chop😂

May your face radiate a smile😊😉😊😁😆 & your heart be light! May blessings abound. B😎

Beauty, so glad you are back online after your tech difficulties! This is why I missed you!! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back