• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Another bad week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know whether to mention it or not because it's such a downer but I wouldn't want his passing to go unnoticed. John a PAL in my town and a member here passed away Tues. am. I'm not sure if he ever posted but he and his wife were members and looked for information here. This really is one crappy disease.

AL.

Last edited:
Al, I'm so sorry you are losing so many valued friends and your niece, so close together. I'm glad you honored your friend John on the forum with the notice of his passing. ALS makes us all one family, and every loss should be honored and grieved by all of us.

Al
I Know What A Downer This Is. But Keep That Positive Attitude Of Your

I Am So Sorry For Your Losses

Pat

Dear Al

Hello Dear Friend, So Sorry about your Friends and your Niece she was so young, younger than my Stephanie who is fighting Stage 4 Breast Cancer. We too have had so many losses in the past month. How are those Grand Kids? They make our day! Love, Beebe

Hi Al,
So sorry to hear of the loss of your niece & your friends.God Bless
Sharon

Hi Al,
Sorry for the losses that you've endured lately. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Al,
That is a lot of loss in one week. It is so hard to make sense of this disease..and then to lose your niece at such a young age. I am sure that you are feeling a lot of anger and sadness. Please know that you have a lot of people on this forum thinking of you..and your family this week. Try to do something nice for yourself! Fondly, KR

Al,

I'm sorry for your losses. Losing friends and family is never easy.

Take care,

Robert

Al I'm so, so sorry.
Dee

This is a crappy disease. No doubt about it! :sad:

Al~

I am so sorry to hear all the bad news. Please know that you are thought of and prayed for. Wishing I could send you a hug through cyberspace.

Love,
Cindy

Hi Al,
I don't usually read down this far, because obviously the news is always sad, but did just now for some reason I'm glad I did.

I remember you posting about your friend Mike awhile ago. Someone asked how you got such a cool avatar and you told the story. Now it will have a touch of sadness around it too, because it will always make you think of him. But . . .that can be a good thing too. He's not on this earth anymore, and yet you have something that you see and use and makes other people smile a bit everyday, and Mike did that for you. I too had a friend die, but of Lupus, and I had not contacted her in 6 or more months. I don't know why . . . just busy I guess. It's been 10 years since she passed. I just came across a card I got from her and STILL I cried a bit and felt so guilty that I lost touch with her. I have to say though that I prayed a little and said that I would just have to tell her I'm sorry when I see her again, because I'm really hoping that I will, and I know she'll forgive me.

As for everyone else, I don't even know what to say that could possibly be even close to adequate. That is too much utter tragedy in too short of a time for any one person to handle. Too much saddness, too much heartache. I'm so, so sorry. It really makes the phrase that you keep under your signature take on a very significant new light.

I truly hope you're doing okay right now Al. Try and have a decent night,
((((Suzann))))

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.

AL.

Al, our prayers are always with you but with new meaning in your losses...I'm very sorry. Tracy

Al, I'm deeply sorry to hear of so many losses in such a short span of time. Sending you my prayers and many hugs.

Valya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back