Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Earlier this week I found out that PALS Mike had passed away in Nov. 07. He designed my fireman avatar and some for other members. He started the Cdn. PALS website and ran it until 2006 when he had to quit. He lived across the country from me but while he still talked we were regular. I'm shamed that I had not called to ask his wife how he was in so long.
Fri. morning a good friend, Don Mckenzie passed away after his battle with ALS. The past 2 years Don and I started the Brampton Walk for ALS by cutting the ribbon together.
Sat. night our 33 year old niece passed away after a valiant fight against breast cancer. It really does make you wonder some days. Cherish what you have.

AL.

Al,

I am sorry for your losses this week. Yes, we do need to cherish what we have.

sorry for your loss

Hi Al,
So sorry to hear about all the people you lost this week. Sometimes it just seems like more than we can bear. We will keep you in our prayers. Bev

Dear Al,
I am so sorry that you and your family have suffered so many losses this week. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
In friendship
Jeannie

Al,
You are certainly in my prayers tonight,
Blessings,
-b

Hello my friend. These losses are sad and a bit unsettling, to say the least. Give those grand kids an extra hug- they will chase away the blues and keep you warm in the process. Hugs, Cindy

PS: an extra glass of merlot can't hurt, either, LOL!

Dear Al

These past months you have suffered such loss. I am sending the hugest hugs from the UK and am thinking about you and your family/friends.

Kind regards

Flowerpot

Dear Al, So sorry to hear of all the sadness you are receiving right now. You have my deepest sympathies. Try and remember the good times you had with them and not the sad. And give the babies in your family lots of love. They help just by being themselves to make us smile.
Colleen

Al, like the others, I am sorry for all your losses. I will keep you in my prayers. I like your philosophy of cherishing that which we have.

Al, we are so saddened to hear your news. We send our heartfelt concern for your sorrow, and hope you realize how precious life is... and make the most of it every day. May they rest in peace. Hugs and prayers. M and R

Al, I am so sorry to hear about your friends and your niece. What a rough time your family is having right now. I am thinking of all of you-

Lydia

Al, that's a lot for one person to absorb. My thoughts are with you.

May Mike, Don and your niece rest in peace...Very sorry for your loss in such a short time.

Al, at the risk of sounding repetitive, I too want to offer my condolences. You have experienced a lot of loss and your message to us all to cherish what we have is much appreciated.

You are never far from my thoughts. :D

Al;
I would like to join the other good people here in offering my condolences for your loss. No one knows what is planned for any of us and we have to make the best of what we have while we have it. Wishing you all the best,

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back