Diagnosis
04/2019
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Pierce
It's with great sadness and a broken heart that my dear friend Cathy(aka blitzc) has earned her wings and is flying free.
RIP my friend.
Here is the link to her obituary

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry for your loss and ours and deepest condolences to her family

We will miss her -- thank you for letting us know.

Rest in eternal peace, Cathy.

Lisa, I'm so sorry. I know how close you were.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and for the loss of another person we loved here.
Wrapping you in a warm hug 💚

I’m so sorry, Lisa. My deepest condolences to her family and friends, and to you. Xx

Rest in peace, Cathy. Fly free from the pain and shackles of ALS. Lisa, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

So sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Teachers are the best of people. May the love of friends and family comfort you.

I'm sorry for the loss of another wonderful person to ALS. I am sending light and love from North Carolina.

Yesterday was Cathy's service. It was a hard day for me putting this disease front and center, knowing that's the reality of being a PALS.

It was a beautiful service. Cathy was in the bell choir for many years until her hands lost their function. They played a beautiful tribute to her. Her mother presented a wonderful testiment to her life. The church was filled to capacity. I'm sure Cathy was looking down at the amount of love that was shown her. She would have definitely approved of the service.

I can't imagine how hard that was Lisa - I'm so glad however to hear that the service was beautiful. She is missed and now at peace.

Sounds like a beautiful tribute. So glad people showed how much she meantvto them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back