Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Louisiana
City
Carencro
How was your appt. annmarie? Just thinking of you.

rgds,

jamie

We could both write a book at separate times, and i guarantee you, it would contain the exact same amount of pages.

Why does it seem, the twitching won't happen in front of the neuro? The same exact thing happened to me, literally.

Hi annmarie,

Hope things continue to go well for you. Where did you go for this exam? An ALS Clinic? Sorry if I haven't kept up very well. I really don't understand the pushing down of the hands. I don't want to pee in your cornflakes, but my husband can push the neuros hands down with no prob. But I must say he seems to have slow progression.

Hoping your symptoms go away!

Hi annmarie,

Hope things continue to go well for you. Where did you go for this exam? An ALS Clinic? Sorry if I haven't kept up very well. I really don't understand the pushing down of the hands. I don't want to pee in your cornflakes:mrgreen: , but my husband can push the neuros hands down with no prob. But I must say he seems to have slow progression.

Hoping your symptoms go away!

Annmarie....read your PM....it's interesting....reading your response, i was writing the PM at the same time... you'll see the resemblence.

scary.

Thats great news Hope how you feel better about things and get on and enjoy your life. I thought you said you have slurred speech If you do what did the doc say about that, Pat

Annmarie - I tried to call you this afternoon, probably before you were back. Check your PM's! Leslie

twitching palms

Hi quite new to the board,my palms twitch 24/7 also legs and arches and stomach,nero said it was BFS but I know I am slowly going worse.Where do I go from here.Had emg said there was slight muscle and nerve damage in the right leg,had scans they said I had thoracic disc rupture but to risky to operate.One neuro said it could be motor neuro,but another said it was BFS who do you believe.:confused:

Get to an ALS clinic as annmarie says, they are the experts.

rgds,

jamie

annmarie:

Good news, congratulations! Can you see your palm fasciculating? When you say 24/7 do you mean every second you see fascics, or that they are there every few seconds 24 hours a day? Also, if you do not have tongue atrophy, then tongue fascics likely indicates more of a benign condition. If you do not slurr, then it is also a good sign.

AnnMarie- good news, right? Let's pray it stays that way! In my case, the docs noticed the fasics and pointed them out to me but I have clean emgs and nvcs and a clean spinal tap so they are waiting. So don't fret that the fasics went away right when they did-the Boston AS clinic says fasics are just a piece of the puzzle and if we can still walk on our heels, grip a pencil, move our tongues from side to side, then we can relax a little.

Jimmercat,
I don't want to pee in your cornflakes...QUOTE] I had to laugh out loud at that expression. Thanks for the chuckle. Cindy

we use cheerios down south here....

pee in your cheerios

lol

rgds,

jamie

Actually corn flakes get peed on in Georgia as well as Cheerios. And the bush out back seems to be over fertilized!

LOl....keep up the humor...

I'm farther south dan you....we don't even speak de rit englis here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back