Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
UK
State
H
City
O
For those of you who don't know, I am a 20 year old Female and have been twitching since the beginning of July, so for about 7 months. I only started twitching after reading about ALS and had no other related symptoms before it. I didn't want to post here again and I have tried my best to keep away from here, but I seem to have developed some sort of ankle hyperreflexia in my left foot. It is not like normal Ankle Clonus where you rapidly dorsiflex the foot and it goes up and down. If I have both my feet out in front of me and I move my left foot to the side and back my foot starts to shake. I don't even know if that is a point where they test for reflexes? I have made a video to show it more clearly. It is on the foot near the pink bag and is quite hard to see. Has anyone else had this before? Is it hyperreflexia of some sort? Is it seen in ALS?

Ankle Clonus - YouTube

I appreciate anyone who responds. I know in the past my previous posts have tested everyone's paitience and showed a lack of respect, but I have been trying to keep away from here for those reasons. It's just I am so worried I have now developed reflex changes.

Thank You
xxx

Please go back and read all of your threads and all of the replies.

And I thought I was bad last year, with only one screen name and many fewer posts than you.

You really, really need to stop this nonsense. You've got some health anxiety that is seriously out of control. There is no shame in that, I have it too, but for god sake, please address it. There are many fantastic forums out there for health anxiety ( in the UK it's No More Panic, I believe). Do yourself a favour and join one. While you're at it, get some professional help.

All you're doing at this point is making the members on this forum pretty disgusted and angry. Actually, I think it might even be past that point. I don't think that anyone will respond to you anymore at all, and quite frankly, rightfully so.

You seem like a nice enough girl, and you have definitely already wasted too much of not only everyone else's but also your own time with all of this. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back