Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
City
Belfast
Hi I'm a 32 yo fm , this all started a few weeks back. I was having g shooting pains in the back if my head and went back and fourth to my doctor who didn't have an answer for me. I then experienced blurred like vision in my left eye and went to the hospital who did a number of blood work all came back clear.now I did have this sane eye thing 10 years and had an mri all clear and the eye went back to normal. I was referred again to a neurologist who I seen a few weeks ago they done the strength test and reflexes which were fine, they couldn't see what was wrong with my eye. Also I have been to my optician who done a full eye test no issues. In the past two weeks I have been experiencing weakness/ heavy feeling in my left side I can still walk fine and lift things. I have also noticed that my tongue has been twitching and food is taking longer to go down my throat. I suffer really bad with health anxiety any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated

Hi
the eye symptoms definitely don’t sound like ALS nor do the shooting pains.

twitching is non specific. you need to go back to the doctor to evaluate the new symptoms because only an in person exam can tell if you are truly weak. If you are there are many causes and it is up to the doctor to figure it out

Hi thanks for your reply much appreciated. I can still lift things and walk fine. My legs are sore as if I have been at the gym I don't know if my anxiety is making it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back