Animal companions- share your pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to lounge in my pool.
Abbey Cat is a trooper travels really well, don't even have to give her anything for sedation. You'd never know she was once feral.

Here's my little buddy. I have a decorative gourd hanging in my rock garden, while cleaning my front porch this morning he peeked his head out to greet me. 🐸

Attachments

• 20190625_095657.jpg
    20190625_095657.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 265
They are BEAUTIFUL! I am very partial to golden retriever duos myself.

Lovely muttleys! Thanks for sharing.

These aren't my pets per say but they visit us everyday. This beautiful pair of sandhill cranes whom I've named Jack & Jill visit us daily. We put out birdseed, peanuts and fresh watering stations for the wildlife in our yard and these 2 take full advantage.

Attachments

• 20190714_114300.jpg
    20190714_114300.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 280
  • 20190714_114313.jpg
    20190714_114313.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 289
These aren't my pets per say but they visit us everyday. This beautiful pair of sandhill cranes whom I've named Jack & Jill visit us daily. We put out birdseed, peanuts and fresh watering stations for the wildlife in our yard and these 2 take full advantage.
Love sandhill cranes, Lisa! So much of the old central Florida sandhill ecosystems have become residential areas that these guys are being squeezed a bit. Always nice to see them. K

Great picture! Does he scare your dogs with that one?

Kate, he's constantly trying to get something started with them and will lie in wait and jump out at the dogs from dark corners. They are too polite and refuse to engage- they only look at me helplessly while he goes whirling dervish on them in his efforts to get someone to chase him. We've considered getting him his own kitten so he'll have someone to wrestle with because the dogs are really boring and have manners.

He must be totally bummed if all that doesn't work on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back