Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on, who you kidding....you know you cant resist my banter.......gotta go bed now....its been a gas,,,,,johnny

The message above was not viewed. Refer below;

"This message is hidden because johnnyliverpool1 is on your ignore list."

It's only 8:45 here... I got a few more hours to do this before bedtime.

(Don't worry Mods... I'm gonna quit after a couple more.)

Aw heck... I'm gonna quit now. But... one more time for anyone annoyed with this exchange.

Anybody. Top left of this page click on "User CP.
Left side... scroll down to "Edit Ignore List".
Type in "Clearwater AL".
Then "Okay".
Now, you can be as happy as a bunny in a clover patch for the rest of your experience on this Forum. So easy.

Al. just wanted to offer my empathy to you concerning your wifes alzhiemers. My greandmother went that way. It was horrible for the family to watch. And I understand what you meant when you said it was killing her . The disease itself might not do a person in but the things a person will do because of it sure will. My grandmother refused to eat because she thought she would get fat. She weighed just 65 lbs when she died. Again my sympathy for the siyuation and my applause for your courage in "handling" it

Dalvin, Thank you. Ann has other complications. But, for now she is doing "ok". It was found in the early stage which is so important. She was a buyer/purchasing agent who could remember the "buy in" for over 400 products. Now she can hardly remember the names of the products. The company she worked for let her go 3 years ago which was heart breaking for her because she loved her job and had been with the company for 16 years. But, she knew something was wrong. But, we're ok, we do "One day at a time" and try to enjoy everyday in the smallest of ways. Sometimes it's even in big ways.
I won't ramble on anymore. Hope you're as good as good can be for you.

I'm doing ok. As you say, one day at time. Hope Ann's progression remains slow. It's heartbreaking disease, the only "good" part is that towards the end they are totally unaware of anything being wrong but it's pure he-- on the rest of the family. If you ever need to talk to someone let me know and we can pm and maybe exchange emails. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Golly... there are a couple PALS who post on this Forum I sure hope will lose their anger when it comes (or eventually comes) to their caregivers.

Golly....AL, truly sorry about your wife and yourself and possibly your cat. It seems you started this discussion however, why I can't fathom if you really have people who get you so worked up on ignore. Can you explain?

The other thing I can't nut out is what's the fixation with people having to give their medical history, life stories and be officially diagnosed in order to post their opinion? It seems to be a recurring issue for you. You could always expand your use of the ignore button to include those not sufficient transparent or ill to suit your taste. Top left of this page click on "User CP. Left side... scroll down to "Edit Ignore List ". Type in "Arse". Then "Okay".

I have some shocking news, life is terminal for us all. If you can't joke about it you've got one foot well and truly in the grave no matter what you do or don't ignore.

I posted about anger because I'm a little familiar with that too. Some people with Alzheimers disease have spells of unexplainable spells of anger. You ought to be around here for one of those. If you are so disturbed with what I write... please use the "ignore" option I wrote of. Nothing you could tell me would come to me as a shock. I have a fixation for nothing. That's your interpretation which just happens to be one so far.
I posted I am familiar with Forums concerning Alzheimers Disease, believe me they are far different than this one has become. Be careful not to type in ARSE... you may ignore yourself. Just my opinion, I believe there are some on this Forum who have posted in their bio they have been diagnosed with ALS and now they have reached some sort of "achievement" and feel they have the authority to talk down to others. Remember... no proof is required and you had to submit none either. I won't apologize for telling Dalvin the situation with my wife. It was in response to his "kind" reply. You gave me a suggestion so I'll give you one... get over yourself. Please put me on your "ignore" list because that's where your going no matter what of your supposed credentials.

This will probably be my parting post but I'd recommend to anyone who may register on this Forum to express their concerns that they may have ALS... put on a helmet, flax jacket and safety glasses after you make your post. Some who claim to have be diagnosed with ALS do not like newcomers to the Forum. They like their own little tight group they are comfortable with. They ran some poor college kid off who was only trying to learn about ALS. Maybe he will become the renown neurologist who finds the cure for ALS... if he doesn't remember this Forum experience.

I'm not disturbed at all AL by your posts. I just don't swallow hook, line and sinker like a good girl. Some people are going to find that very funny!

You don't have the first clue what goes on anywhere other than your own home and as bad as it is (and I'm not saying it's not bad mind you) you'd do well to not play the woe is me card with people on this form and several specifically who have replied to you on this thread.

I, like Johnny, wouldn't dream of ignoring you, far from it.

Last edited:
"This message is hidden because kiwisally is on your ignore list.'

Sorry, you're already on my ignore list. Try it... then you won't have to get over yourself.

"This message is hidden because kiwisally is on your ignore list.'

Sorry, you're already on my ignore list. Try it... then you won't have to get over yourself.

I'm clairvoyant. I would have bet a million dollars that would have been his reply. So predictable.

Anyone ever notice how the more someones says things like, "I am done", "this is my last post" and "you won't hear from me again" they never are, it never is and you always do?

This will probably be my parting post but I'd recommend to anyone who may register on this Forum to express their concerns that they may have ALS... put on a helmet, flax jacket and safety glasses after you make your post. Some who claim to have be diagnosed with ALS do not like newcomers to the Forum. They like their own little tight group they are comfortable with. They ran some poor college kid off who was only trying to learn about ALS. Maybe he will become the renown neurologist who finds the cure for ALS... if he doesn't remember this Forum experience.

I'm certainly not a part of any " little tight group" but when college students come and say.........."tell me about your ALS experience"..........I get the feeling they are too LAZY to read the HUNDREDS of posts where nearly every poster HAS ALREADY bared their soul and stated their experiences.

Anyone wanting to learn about ALS can certainly benefit by reading the posts here.

If they are too lazy..................too bad !

AARGH I have been a member for over 4 yrs, and am so sick of the infantile postings on here. Get a grip, and STOP! Most of you on here do not know Liz, PDaddy, Barry G, Annie, Glenn, Joel C, Brooksea,KayMarie, Joni, and so many more. Believe me, they are so sad at what you all are doing. GROW UP

Last edited:
sadiemae. I agree, there are a few who need to grow up BUT be honest. With a computer, anonymity and no proof required of anything... (not even a picture) anybody can be anyone they pretend to be on a Forum. I'm truly sad bowser's wife passed. Some of the posts before he posted his wife had passed is... well, read them and their authors. I've been completely honest on this Forum, admitted when I was wrong. posted my picture, the city I live in and my state. I even posted my Email address once! No... I'm certainly NOT the one who needs to grow up. I hope if anything... I showed more people how to use the "Ignore" feature of this Forum. But, some won't... it's not the reason they're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back