Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when we can take a wreck of a man and help him get his life back. Even if he doesn't have ALS. If we can help here we will continue to help here. That's why David and I decided to keep the site going. Help and support.
AL.

Don, my angelman i am so happy to hear that you are finally getting some answers.I dont come on the forum often but i like to check and see what is happening with certain people and you are one of them!I just came home from a wedding and i have to tell you it was so hard to not have my husband by my side.I left just as the dancing was beginning to start.I loved to dance with my husband and i couldnt bare to stay any longer.I will make you a deal when you are well enough to dance then i will too!You are always in my thoughts and prayers....keep on fighting for all of us her you give us hope!....Hugs Gina

Nice to hear from you again, Gina. Everything you do this year will be a "first" without your DH, it seems. I wish you well on this chapter of your journey. Cindy

Thankyou Cindy,I also wish you well in your continuing struggle.You do so much to help and comfort all these lovely people on the forum as you did with me!...God Bless Gina

Give us an UPdate

Don,

Give us an update, we are all anxious about you feeling better.

Rgds,

Jamie

Hello to all, the Sulfasalasine was a bust... so I am back on the Celebrex and taking the injections of Humira. The difference is remarkable, the swelling and inflamation in my tailbone and spine is so much better and the pain is so much better too. I go back to the cancer center for scans next week but won't get the results until the 27th I think. I started physical therapy this week - I have a real long hard road to get back on my feet again.. my legs have atrophied so much and I have lost so much of my ability to just stand for a minute or so - but I believe I have the determination to work through it and hopefully will be able to walk on my own again soon.. Prayerfully the other test will come back clear. The supplements I have been taking seem to be helping - I am actually eating real food again (soft food) and able to keep it down and actually digest it. It has been since last July! So that it is good news also. It's great to actually be able to eat! I want to wish all of the Dad's out there a wonderful a Father's Day tomorrow.
God bless my friends.

Don, so happy to hear from you! That is great news. That's just to show you, prayers do help! God is good! Happy to hear that you are keeping food down, and digesting as well. God bless you, my friend. Oh, and thanks for letting us know.

Irma

Don,

It's always love to hear good news, and it also gives the people in limbo land some hope!

Hi everyone,

Just came back from physical therapy (legs feel like Jello!), but I walked almost 60 feet! with a walker of course - but still on my own! I have been able to keep food down and still digest it pretty well too. I am just over 50% off the narcotics - but taking predinisone and 800mg of Celebrex and the Humira injections.. The swelling and tenderness in my sacroliliac(tailbone or whatever it is called) is so much better it is almost hard to believe! I just to share some good news for once - you ALL have been so good to me and helped me through the darkest days of my life and helped me come out on the other side of that darkness a much better man and so much stronger in my spiritual journey tham I ever thought was possible. All my love and prayers to ALL of you...
God bless.

don,

It's nice to here good news....I'm sure real food tastes alot better than the shakes you were drinking.
please keep us posted!

Thanks for the update, Don. I think of you often.

These are the kind of news we olve to hear, Don. May God bless you. Take care, and keep us posted.

Irma

Good news!

Hi Gang!

I walked 260 feet last Thursday! Still with my walker - but 260 feet! I am now able to eat and digest food normally again, those supplements worked a lot better than I ever imagined. It is so incredible to actually taste and enjoy food again! I am 80% off all pain medicine now - wow what a difference! I'll never know how I was able to drive and still be able to run a company being on all those drugs! But by the grace of God go I! Just wanted to share good news with you all and take another chance to thank all of you for so much help and all your prayers. I think of you all often and pray for you too. God Bless.

Thanks for the update Don. Be strong.

AL.

Nice to hear from you, Don. Always great to get some good news, too. Thanks for sharing. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back