AND IF I GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timshelper

Distinguished member
There seems to be a few people like Carol who lost her beloved Henry in March and now Linee with her mother and Trisha with her brother I just wanted to write something I found today that tugged at my heart but also made me feel our love never dies and I wanted to share it with everybody.

AND IF I GO, WHILE YOUR STILL HERE........

KNOW THAT I WILL LIVE ON,
VIBRATING TO A DIFFERENT MEASURE
BEHIND A THIN VEIL YOU CANNOT SEE THROUGH.

YOU WILL NOT SEE ME,
SO YOU MUST HAVE FAITH.

I WAIT THE TIME WHEN WE CAN SOAR TOGETHER AGAIN,
BOTH AWARE OF EACH OTHER.

UNTIL THE THEN, LIVE YOUR TO THE FULLEST,
AND WHEN YOU NEED ME,
JUST WHISPER MY NAME IN YOUR HEART,
..........I WILL BE THERE.

With time does come peace and I hope this will give you all just a little comfort tonight.

Kim
ALS ABOUT LOVING SOMEONE

Hi Kim,

That was such a nice poem. It did bring a nice feeling to me. There really are no words that can take away the pain in my heart that I am feeling now, but those words did help. Amazing isn't it that everyone wants to offer soothing words, but there really are few. You have a way with words and finding the right thing to say though. How are you honey? I hope that things are okay and going as good as they can. I know that you will find your way. You are a smart, caring woman who has always been there for me and my family, and Henry just loved your ALS About Loving Someone. In fact, that is the way that his euolgy ended at the funeral service. I thought it was fitting and I wanted to let you know that. He just loved that phrase. And, he was so pleased when I told him that you coined it. He thought that was a wonderful set of words to match this als thing. The house is so empty, as am I. I know that time will make me feel better, but right now I am still reeling in pain. I hope that the warm weather comes and stays soon. I will love to get out in the gardens again and get to the trailer. I know that I will be able to rest there. We both enjoyed it there so much, and I will continue to do so. How is Tim? Hope that he is doing alright, I will drop him a email this week to bend his ear. Just to day Hi and know that I am thnking of him and You. Well my dear, I must get to bed. I am still having a lot of problems sleeping at night, I am awake until 3 or 4 am. but, can sleep during the day a little bit. But, I miss all the nice weather that way too. Anyway, glad to read those nice words and hope that you are holding up okay too. Lots of Love to you sweetie,

Love, Carol

Carol - It seems the warm weather may be here to stay. We pulled out our hoses and started watering the young budding plants.....and the tulips are blooming. Time to get your hands in the dirt.

Kim - what a beautiful poem. Glad you shared.

I'm back from vacation and feeling rested. We both had a bout with our sinus' so we laid around a lot. Vegas was perfect, though, because you could almost do 4 hours sleeping, 4 hours awake, etc. Whenever you woke up, there was something to do. We did not see any shows since were were on a very tight budget but we did spend a few singles on the slots. Doubled our money (made $2.50) one time and lost the rest! Mostly though, we relaxed and boy did we need it. He says he's been feeling better lately and he's not sure if it's going away or if he's just getting used to it. It's been a couple of weeks that I have not seen really any symptoms. He does say that weakness in his legs is the main thing, and that is what I see most of.

Well, that's about it for me now. It's taking all day to get through the posts and to catch up! melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back