Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Beth,
I had to jump in here and say that every time I read one of your posts, I think, "What a great lady she is!" and that you'd be the kind of person who one could spend a lot of time with and have it pass by in a moment! :) I have to say that I also think, "WTF?!? How much is one person supposed to deal with?"If God only gives us as much he thinks we can handle, he must think Beth is the incredible hulk! I'm just so sorry that such a great person has been given such a huge pile of (crud...insert more colorful language to hear what I really think) to deal with. You do have an amazing sense of humor, and if anything at all is going to help, that certainly will.

Take care,
Suzann

Suzann ... what nice things to say! Thank you.

An ex-coworker and I are e-mailing back and forth as our ex employer just declared bankruptsy, and I titled one of my e-mails "WTF ?" She couldn't figure out what that meant and finally came up with "World Trade Federation." :) :) :)

The support on this forum is making a BIG difference in getting through this. I hope it helps others as much as it helps me!

suzannJ - WTF - I love it! Have a feeling I'll be borrowing it from you .:D

Beth: I was hoping you'd know what that little acronym meant! LOL :)

Strikeout: Feel free! I'm quite fond of non-swearing, that way I get to curse like a trucker and still seem demure! Now F-off! HA! :) :) :) :)

Suzanni ... I have sometimes been tempted to sign a message ****U instead of BethU, but I do have bouts of restraint. They're not frequent, but they happen!

Ladies! Please conduct yourself as ladies. After all it's nearly Christmas. LOL.

AL.

Ladies? Us? Since when?

What do you think, Suzann ... could he be referring to little ol' us?

Beth: OH MY GOD.....I was at work when I read your reply about being tempted to sign off ****U and I was laughing so hard that my co-worker asked me to forward whatever I was reading! (I didn't) See! I said you were the type of person I could spend a lot of time with! We could've worked "blue" as a comedy act and been quite f*%*ing successful! :)

Al: I was wondering if you were going to weigh in on this one! :) HA! I have to go now and sip tea with my pinky up :)

As long as the pinky isn't up your nose while drinking tea, it's lady like. LOL.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back