Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2021
Country
US
State
VT
Anyone taking AMX0035 having moderate intestinal distress? I'm still on half dose and its not going well on the digestive front.

-Dan

I only take TUDCA and not at the AMX0035 dose. I tried to increase and the distress was more than moderate. When they speak of the trial they claim GI distress was manageable and transitory

Can we get AMX0035 because it is still under clinical trial. If you are using it please tell us where to get it from. Many thanks

As you will have read here, it is not available as yet, but for anyone in the US, the Phase 3 trial is recruiting now, which would be a chance of receiving it, as well as a small Florida PK/PD trial.

The comments here about the ingredients are another option -- to gain access to one or both does not require being in a trial, nor being in the US.

I am duplicating AMX0035 with Sodium Phenylbutyrate and TUDCA. There was some mild discomfort and slightly loose stools. I don't know if it was that combination or the Riluzole which I started taking around the same time. After a month or 2 everything is back to normal, apparently my system adjusted to the meds.

My husband had wicked GI issues when he started on Tudca. It took about a month for it to resolve and everything has been fine since.

What is the dosage of sodium phenylbutyrate 500mg and TUDCA 250mg.

I just started taking a compound of both Tudca and sodium phenylbutyrate. The pills are huge and I can’t swallow them. They said you can open capsules and take with water. It’s awful. Tried juice water and yogurt. Any suggestions to mask the taste. I have to eventually take 10 a day. A full glass of water per pill is barely tolerable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back