Amalgam Metal Fillings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Affected,
The point is not whether it was a virus or bacteria, the point is that we are all affected differently. . . by different things. Take hay-fever for example, some are affected, some aren't. If we were all affected by the same things in exactly he same way, I doubt that the human race would have evolved, or would even exist. It would seem that the soldiers in the gulf who have got ALS were exposed to something that triggered it. I wasn't in the gulf, yet have ALS. So my exposure to something else could be the cause. If not, it is genetic, something that is just happening because my genes have instructions to do this particular thing, ALS, at this particular time. So either it is caused by something external, or something internal. Logic would suggest that this is the case as it cannot be anything else. A Sherlock moment for the initiated.
Trick is to find whether your trigger is external or internal, and then find out the specifics. You would then be more aware of what treatment might work or not.
I am still looking for my cause. I am having my gene profile tested to see if that shows anything.
I wish you luck in finding your cause.
Peace
Steve

I really hate to sound picky but the black death was caused by a bacteria, not a virus. Now I decided to say this because I believe it highlights an important point.

People who are diagnosed with ALS have a terrible shock and a terrible lot of information to try and absorb. They probably don't have a medical background a lot of the time.

So if they read OMG something about amalgam fillings and it has some medical big words in it, they could be sure it is worth throwing money, time, hope and precious energy at. They wouldn't have a clue if they are reading a pile of bs, like if it said virus instead of bacteria, it would be wrong and not only would they not know, they wouldn't even know if it was important to know the difference.

So I'm just saying our members are dealing with a lot already, we try to help prevent our family here being sucked down rabbit holes.

So our answer was given because you asked what we think. Truly mate, amalgam is not the avenue to pursue. We would all be there and screaming about it if it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back