Not open for further replies.

lydia

Country
US
State
ny
City
buffalo
Am I crazy? There is twitching in my scalp, about an inch above my ear. Does this even make sense? Can we get twitches there? Since I tend to sleep on that side, I swear I can hear them when my head is pressed to the pillow. Have any of you fellow-twitchers had them in your scalp? (note: I am not anxious/scared/worried about this. I have been twitching for 22 months and believe I have felt them in all possible places but this is a new one, and a strange one at that, and I just really want to know if anyone else has experienced this! )

Lydia

dimd00d

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
BG
State
Sofia
City
Sofia
I am also twitching on the scalp. And everywhere else :( (No weakness, no hyper reflexes, no nothing - just annoying twitches for over an year)

Loriliz

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
ONtario
City
London
I get that too, but only on one side...I wouldn't worry about it at all.

suzannj

Distinguished member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
Buffalo
Hi Lydia,
Count me in the "scalpers" group! (Think of it this way....if there is ANY muscle in any part of your body.....it'll twitch eventually :) )

It was jumping like crazy about 2" above my left ear last night, so I hit myself in the head with a hammer to get it to stop. Do you think bad headaches are in any way related to scalp twitching?

broodjeaapspeciaal

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ca
State
rofl
City
rofl
Am I crazy? There is twitching in my scalp, about an inch above my ear. Does this even make sense? Can we get twitches there? Since I tend to sleep on that side, I swear I can hear them when my head is pressed to the pillow. Have any of you fellow-twitchers had them in your scalp? (note: I am not anxious/scared/worried about this. I have been twitching for 22 months and believe I have felt them in all possible places but this is a new one, and a strange one at that, and I just really want to know if anyone else has experienced this! )

Lydia

I am one of the few people that can move his ears at will.. so yeah, we CAN twitch there.. i got them aswell this morning ;)

Hope this helps.

jennibf

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
AL
City
Centreville
I've had them in the back of my scalp.

ANNOYING!

lydia

Country
US
State
ny
City
buffalo
Wow, who would have thunk it? In all the conversations that go back and forth about where and how often people twitch... I would have never imagined! Makes me wonder about where else I might twitch....:p

Lydia

Al

Moderator emeritus
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
If you have a muscle anywhere, sooner or later it will probably twitch.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.