Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Toronto
Has anyone tried or heard of Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer(REAC) as a type of stimulation in dysfunctional motor behavior?
Thanks in advance for your time.

I had never heard of it. I will note every single article I found including the case report on flail arm which I expect triggered the question appear to be written by the inventors and their associates. That makes me cautious/ suspicious

Reactions: Mon
Thanks Nikki i didnt notice. I didnt find much on it except those articles.

The attempts to claim potential efficacy for everything from Alzheimer's to chronic pain to skin necrosis is a classic scam sign. Case reports where the person knows s/he is being treated, are subject to placebo effects, to put it mildly. And yes, one group doing the publishing, with a financial interest, having presided over a decade's worth of fishing, would not persuade me to sign on.

The problem with "neurostimulation," as was also tried with the failed diaphragm pacer product that proved harmful to PALS, is that when nerves are dying, firing them up in certain ways can burn them up quicker. Jump-starting a car battery that can still hold a charge is one thing; jump-starting dead or dying motor neurons is another thing entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back