Diagnosis
12/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Tucson
I started using this to prevent pressure sores and it works great. The pump went out last night And I woke with excruciating hip and back pain requiring morphine to alleviate pain.

did not realise how important that sucker was. Fortunately we had back up pump. I could not be without it!

yes they are brilliant, but without the pump they are worse than a floorboard!

mine is rolled up in the corner of my bedroom. Is there a benefit aside from prevention of pressure sores?

if you're sleeping well you don't need. It helps my back and hips. Also I am able to stay in one position for twelve hours comfortable.

Nona my Chris couldn't move at all, and after a while couldn't even activate the remote for the bed. With the alternating mattress he was able to sleep in one position all night.

Nona my Chris couldn't move at all, and after a while couldn't even activate the remote for the bed. With the alternating mattress he was able to sleep in one position all night.
exactly! A huge win for both pals and cals

What brands are you familiar with? I used my Invacare topper last night and I felt like I was sleeping on rocks even on the lowest pressure setting.

I use vive alternating pressure pad. Comes with mattress topper and opump.
on amazon under one hundred. The One you have was awful for me!

hospice only provide crappy one s so I bought my own!

Mine came with the hospital bed and it seems very cheap. Thanks! I haven't needed it on my left side but my right hip can't take the pressure when I try to sleep on that side. Do you put a cover over it or just the sheet?

just a regular sheet. I can feel the alternate pressure and that is secret to comfort. I sleep on back and can't move at all. I can go twelve hours comfortable with my mattress.

thank you so much for posting this! i wake with pain from low movement during sleep. i didnt know there was a product to help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back