Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
For those not on F B, Stu posted this today.

Peter was ten years old and wanted to play little league baseball. His old baseball glove was falling apart an was beyond repair. Peter's dad had ALS and the family was struggling financially. Food, rent, and utilities are essential. Baseball gloves are not. His mom contacted me about helping Peter get a new glove. We got him the exact glove that hedreamed of. "Someone" must have lost three tickets to see the San Diego Padres, as Peter found them stuck inside his new glove. They were on the first base side right over the dugout. Just enough for Peter, mom, and dad. He also found some cash inside the glove which was spent on all the junk food he could stuff he down his throat. On top of it all, Peter caught a foul ball.... with his new glove. How do I know? They sent it to me with a message written on the ball. It said, "thank you for the happiest night ever."

I had decide to stop posting until I had some thing uplifting to post. That baseball will be one of my most valuable possessions.

ALSGA are AWESOME! ! ! ! !........Thank You Again Stu!

Stu,

You are our miracle worker. Thank you for making a little ones dreams come true. Can there be any more joy than the smile on a childs face?

Pass the tissues, please.

Sending prayers around the world,

Toto

Yeah Stu! What a great story!

Jen

What a wonderful gift to give to a deserving family!

Great story, thank you for sharing... I'm sure that little Peter will remember the kindness of strangers who become dear to us.

This made my day. I didn't know Stu was up and running again.

That is an amazing story. Thank you Stu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back