Diagnosis
10/1993
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Edmonton
This shows that they're certainly trying!

The ALS Association has partnered with two biotech companies to harness new stem cell and gene manipulation technologies to the search for effective treatment for the disorder, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease).
http://www.genengnews.com/news/bnitem.aspx?name=10089746

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike

This is why we cannot give up HOPE. There is a lot going on here in the U.S. President Bush just signed a bill for stem cell research. HOPE! Thank you for the link. My Best to you, Beebe How are you doing?

Hi Beebe,
I'm doing great! Battling the malls trying to get some Christmas shopping done...:)

That's interesting that Bush signed the bill for stem cell research. I thought he was dead set against it. Oh well, who can figure politicians out!

Take care and God bless on this wonderful season!

Cheers!

PS-how are the Devils (NHL) doing?
:twisted: my son is a Brodeur fan.

Hi Mike

Hi there, Don't follow Hockey but I know the Devil's are in second place as of today. I'm a Baseball fan. The Yankees! Bush was afraid of cloneing but finally gave in. Also signed a Bill for $ 289 million for respite care for ALS Foundations. Progress finally. Done with Christmas shopping? Each year it sneaks up faster.. We have our Traditional Polish Christmas Eve. 10 course meal no meat. It's a very special day for all. Have A Merry Christmas and Happiness and Health in the New Year. My Best to you, Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back