Country
TU
State
IS
City
Ist
Merhaba
from turkey
Hastalığımız araştırılıyor. Als ve protein elektroforezi arasındaki ilişki nedir? Değerler hakkında bir şeyler var, ama doktor açıklamadı.

This poster is asking about the relationship between ALS and protein electrophoresis.

First, OP please if you post again translate to English first. There are online translators. It is unfair to expect people with ALS using their eyes to navigate and others who are struggling to translate and English is the language here

Abnormalities in that test can be a lot of things but it is not a standard ALS test so it looks like you are heading in another direction. You need to speak with the doctor to get more information

Hello again
I hope I follow the forum rules ??
Thank you forum admin(y)
I'm in Turkey. I am writing with translation..
Doctors are not experienced in als. So I can't be convinced.
My right leg hurts.I went to the neurologist. I said I was afraid to be Als.
The doctor said she wasn't thinking about ALS did it. EMG 3 needles just below the knee in the right leg.
Then he said neuropathy. I came home. Twitching started after 15 days..
But there was no twitch before. EMG is wrong ???
My EMG report says neuropathy protocol was applied.
Why not the ALS protocol????
Is that wrong? I asked the doctor. He also said that if you have ALS, it's just enough to look at one muscle.
I do not trust !!! Neuropathy does not twitch ??
Let life be beautiful for everyone 😇
Thank you so much

it doesn’t matter what the doctor was looking for in the emg. If there were changes suspicious for ALS they would see them. The technique is the same.

Twitches are meaningless. Pain is not an early symptom of ALS and in fact points to something else. Neuropathy could hurt

Sorry you don’t trust your doctor but it isn’t our job to convince you to do so

Yeah. But I wonder. We did it before Emg twitch. Early emg, right? My arms are twitching, but it's an EMG leg. Is this normal ?
Is it correct ? Thank you 🙄

Thus, EMG was performed under the knee. Three pins But my neck, my arm, my hand twitch. Emg didn't do it to my hand

TWITCHING DOES NOT MATTER.

We can’t help you with your anxiety. Closing the thread. Do not start another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back