Als

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks completely normal to me.

Fear,
See a doctor, no more videos here please. We have not and never will confirm suspicion of ALS based on tongue videos. What is more revealing is your red eyes and haggard face. I doubt you are getting proper sleep, diet, exercise and joy in whatever connects you to the world. If you address those things, I'd imagine your tongue issue will recede into the background.

Best,
Laurie

Fear, your tongue is moving normally. You have wonderful control over your tongue, moving it around. A tongue with ALS has bad muscles and will not move well.

You have White Tongue--a lot of dead skin and trash on your tongue. Clean it with a tongue scraper and use mouthwash. If it doesn't go away in two weeks, ask your doctor to look at it. It could be a fungus.

You need to floss your teeth--see a dentist. (Behandle deine Zähne mit Zahnseide.)

You don't have ALS.

Thanks for your reply! I hope you are honest with the review, i'm on an difficult point in my life, maybe i invest my money on an long time investment or i make a traveling. On the last years i have only workt, very hard, no weekend, no holiday, for many years. Now i have an MS or maybe an ALS suspicion. The Doctor mean, he thinks it maybe MS an not ALS, but the tongue looks for me really strange, an the size is clearly smaller in the last time. Maybe the tongue was swollen in the past? I don't know, but it's really strange for me.

I think the white edges are a "Maps-Tongue" i don't know the word in englisch, in german we call it "Landkartenzunge". But in the last time, the tongue was burning, maybe your are right, maybe it's an fungus...

Thank for the tipp with the floss. :)

Btw. i have an meeting with an neurologist, because i have some MS (?) symptoms (but also some ALS). Should i make an electromyography from the tongue or a measurement of the nerv? Maybe the investigations would reassure me if there are negativ, but maybe there are positiv, but it's not an ALS. What did you think? Is it possible the get an positiv ALS reslutat from my tongue, but it's no als?

best regards

Here are the last tongue video. :)

<deleted by mod>

You see, the tongue is in the bent if i squeezed it, indicated that not indicate ALS?
And my cheek is also strange emaciated ...

best regards

The tongue videos are upsetting some people. It is our duty to make the website a friendly place for the people who have ALS, so I deleted the video.

Fear, Berndorf bei Salzburg ist sehr schoen. When I would drive from Germany to Austria, the sun would come out and brighten my day. I visited around there as a boy and as a man. I hope to visit again, maybe in a couple of years.

Yes, it might be Geographic Tongue, oder Zunge like a Landekarte. And you might feel Burning Tongue, which is very painful, but has nothing to do with ALS.

EMG? No. Just ask your doctor to examine you and she will decide what to do.

You wrote: "the tongue is in the bent if i squeezed it, indicated that not indicate ALS?"
No, that's not ALS. Where did you get that idea?

"And my che
ek is also strange emaciated ... "
I don't see that. See your doctor.

Hi Atsugi,

many thanks for your friedly response!
If your are traveling to sbg, you are welcome!

If i have mor time, i will response full. ;)

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back