Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Ny
City
Hopewell
Hey I’ve read everything here just asking quick question then I’ll be gone I had emg Monday but he did it on my left side even though I’ve been having these burning aching pains and numbness all localized to right side I asked him after why he didn’t do my right on the phone and he said why would I do that he wasn’t worried at all about als with me said I have better chance of wining lotto I just have weird symptoms twitches all over the body and my right shoulder has like been sore on and off for 3 months and hand get onbsure cramps and my toes get like this weird no feeling sensation of just numbness it all comes and goes but it’s like every day he said he’d do emg of right for peace of mind but is it even worth going at this point or you think left side is enough he didn’t see one twitch or anything on left and said it was one of best emgs he’s seen so what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock