ALS Walk article about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al! What a great article on you! And you and your wife are a good lookin couple too! Thank you for all you and your lovely wife do. Xoxoxoxo

Great picture of you with your lovely wife. Al, you are a gem!w

Nice, very nice. You two make a great team!

Grandpa Al! Great story, glad to see that Lee seems to be feeling better as well.... thanks for all you do, here and in your "real" life... we love you!

I love having a face to go with the fabulous avatar! Great article!

Great article, Al. Never would have guessed you to be a world traveling scuba dude.

Wow, what a great article and a lovely picture! You don't look a day over 50 !

TR.. never woulda guess you to be a guy to use the word "dude"
learn something new every day!

Casey, you can get a shirt at an ALS walk in your area.
Go to ALS Ontario - Home to check out walks. Think you need $100 in donations.
l

PS Thanks folks.

Al, great article! You are amazing!

Jen

WOW, They are right , you don't even look 62, 50 maybe, how old is your beautiful wife 45? What a beautiful couple you are. The article was very eye opening. I will complain no more about stupid , meaningless stuff. You inspire me like you will ever know. You and wifey work so hard to help bring awareness, funding and spot light on ALS, I wish we could put you guys on a copy machine and copy your wonderful attitude, sense of humor and giving hearts. You set a fine example for all. I am 47 and so far ALS free, and learned from you guys guys "Don't sweat the small stuff" Thank you for that. "You Rock" :) :) :) :) :) :) You get 6 smileys, I have never given more then 5, you have raised my standards.
Thank you for making my day.

You and Lee are looking good!

Nice article! Thanks so much for sharing it with us and for all that you guys are doing to promote awareness.

Don't see they could possibly think you're 68.:rolleyes:

Great article, Al! Congratulations!
Do your parents know you two teenagers got hitched? ;)

Proud to call you my friend an a "hero"... And a young one at that "62"...lol...

Al, great article, and a handsome couple too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back