Al's Tips for Full contact Lawn Mowing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Al's Tips for Full contact Lawn Mowing (Funny Stories)

Thought it was about time to bump this back to the top so the new comers can get a laugh at our expense. Go back on the thread there are several funny stories, if you want a good laugh. :roll::roll::roll::roll:
Back in the day when we could move just enough to be dangerous.

Last edited:
I went back and read some of these! Holy cow...too funny! :roll::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Thank you for bumping this thread back up!

This thread is still here. Makes my day :)

I've got one to add to that:

I was walking my dog on her leash while I walked my daughter to daycamp. It had rained the day before . . . my dog, on her leash, saw and started chasing a bunny with me still attached to her leash! Obviously, I couldn't run (and CERTAINLY not that fast). I ended up being drug across a lawn (NOT our lawn!) in the wet grass and mud. When she decided to change direction, STILL with me attached, I ended up rolling around on the ground to prevent my arm from getting snapped off.

Yes Val, we do have fun, don't we?

AL.

I'm so glad for the funny stories, it helps us to forget the sad stuff!:lol:

Val, you obviously have a big dog! Is that what you call a "service dog"? What a service! Glad that you're ok, if a little messy!

She's a German Shepherd Mix that we got at the pound. She's the sweetest dog . . . if not a little crazy when it comes to bunnies! I was laughing so hard (maybe to keep from crying of embarrassment); I was embarrassed 'cause I ended up in someone else's yard, just short of one of their trees. My daughter, who was about 7 at the time, just stood there in disbelief!:oops::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back