Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MD
City
Baltimore
Thank you so much for having this forum and making people feel heard. I have Had an anxious couple months. Back in august, I was having pretty bad shoulder and left neck pain, it seemed to be a pinched nerve or muscle related but no real definite answers. With that came numbness in left arm down my forearm and left thumb. I now Have right neck pain with muscle weakness in my right hand specially my middle finger. My right hand just feels weird. I am Having pretty consistent muscle twitches in my left calf and at times other parts of my body. I also am having small cramping in my toes and side of foot. I got blood work done and my vitamin d is low but not sure if that would cause all those symptoms? I’m scheduled for an MRI on 10/25 on my neck because when I throw my neck back towards the ceiling, I feel this stiffness where my posture feels off. I also feel a very little twitch in my left front part of tongue but it’s not often. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’m worried , I know my body and something is off. Thanks for listening.

Hi Meg
Have a good read of this, a couple of reads is recommended as it is in depth.

Keep discussing your concerns and symptoms with your doctor.

ALS is a disease that starts in the brain and paralyses the body. You are having lots of other stuff happen that we wouldn't expect, but your doctor who can clinically examine you is really the person to discuss all this with. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back