Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
Recently I've noticed I've had constipation and twitching in my body, also notice head trauma and numbness in my foot, slurred speech, and partly confused.

I notice stiffness, mild weakness in my body and mild pain where my right calf is.

I've changed my diet overall by eating more healthy and becoming into a vegetarian, also following the ketogenic food guide instead of eating any sorts of meat, I notice a difference, I would like to know what the best way to prevent this ALS would be before any severe damage happens to me.

Wow. Where did you come up with ALS out of that list of symptoms? And how is it possible to do a ketogenic diet without eating meat? All your issues are related to your diet. Try increasing water and salt, that should get things moving.
Vincent

You don't "prevent" ALS. It's not something you catch.

But with your symptoms, the question is moot.

You don't need to be here. Lucky you.

You don't "prevent" ALS. It's not something you catch.

But with your symptoms, the question is moot.

You don't need to be here. Lucky you.

I was diagnosed with ibs, although the problem is that I'm certain I have ALS, in the fact that I'm getting to is that I should take action before the ALS becomes severe, of course I can end up on a wheelchair/cripple if I don't, all my nerves in my body will slowly start being affected.

It's actually smart to take action in this disease as it's hard to determine whether I have this problem or not. It's said by doctors you cannot simply figure out that you have als by a blood test although you can determine from early symptoms.

the problem is that I'm certain I have ALS ... I should take action before the ALS becomes severe ... if I don't, all my nerves in my body will slowly start being affected.

Well, as you've diagnosed yourself - good luck.

:shock: wow, just wow :shock:

I'm with you Tillie. So sad and disturbing to me. :(

I ccan't decide if you are trolling to be an a$$hole or are clueless and being one by accident.

Your symptoms are not ALS. Diet can't stop you catching it.

You owe a debt to humanity for being an offensive goose. You can pay it off by donating to an ALS charity so actual ill people can benefit. Then you can never post here again.

I have to concur with AP. Your statements are so ridiculous they are mind boggling. Closing this thread. I virtually never say this but please go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back