00/0000
Country
US
State
KS
City
coffeyville
Hello friends.
I’m not sure how to use this site. But i have been expirencing muscle jerks, Twitches, tremor. Muscle aches, and joints. Noticed my twitching is sporadic some days and others is mainly in left hand/arm/fingers. Or left foot. I do get hyper jerks at night.. Not painful spams or jerks when i do get them. I’ve also noticed pain in the crease between my thumb and index finger on left side, some forearm pain as well. Numbness and tingly. I’m newly 30 years old never had issues before with twitching or spasm until the last 2 months. Thoughts ?? Normal Brian MRI going in for a spine and neck next week.

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I have moved your post to its own thread so any replies will be for your post only.

Please also read here: Read Before Posting for general information, answers to many of the questions that bring people here, and an outline for what this forum is all about.

As you will read in the link above, what you have reported here would not cause a neurologist to think ALS. The sensory issues would indicate something else going on.

Take care

Let us know the results, but I don't see any reason you would think ALS at all.

i’m new to this sight so i’m not familiar how it works: I was wondering if i could have some questions answered.

My eyes started to twitch one eye for a few months and then to the next and now it’s stoped. Now i’m having. muscle spasms and a lot of jerking twitches. And now i’m showing signs of atrophy in my left no dominant hand. First it start off as pain and now it’s subsided. I had cold sensation with pain, and numb and tingly and some arm and forearm pain, I can still open doors and jars button shirt and even do texting and what not sometimes it has its painful moments and weird sensation. Pain down both back of legs. My left side of toe had Sporadic twitching for 2 days and has subsided but feels like it’s vibrating sometimes. The atrophy is the the first dorsal web. The twitching body gets are sporadic no one place. The jerking happenes mainly when i’m relaxed. My MRI’s came back normal. My left side has been more of the issue so far. I just want a better understanding since i’m not familiar with any of this and i have so much love for everyone who has to face this daily. Waiting for A Muscle Conduct Scan. An ER Doctor said it looks like atrophy in hand.. Thank you for your time.

Please stay in your own thread. I have merged your posts here. Also as it says in the read before posting thread you were directed to above we do not support pictures here. You apparently are under the care pf a neurologist? I would trust their assessment of atrophy over an er doctor but anyway even actual atrophy has a number of causes

You need to work with your doctors - we can't add anything to the picture they are building up by working methodically through testing.
Please do let us know the final diagnosis and I would like to wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back