Al's sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's pouring, i'll have a drink.

Tough day at the office.
Went for bloodwork, got a newbie, must have been a farmer.
She stuck me with the needle, then jerked it around like she was churning butter.
So much so, I got queezy, damn near blacked out and only got half the blood they needed.
Spent the next 1/2 hour with some nurse cramming my head in my crotch with an ice-pack on the back of my neck. FML

Cheers,
Casey

I'm voting drummer or lead singer, Lori. I could say more, but don't want to get flagged. LOL

Hey folks, saw my nephew play soccer yesterday. He is very tall and, Lord have mercy, he has kangaroo feet! He did NOT inherit the Hobbit gene. He's almost 6 foot tall and is 15.

Very interesting video from BBC, way back when (think about it):

Jimmy Page 1957 - YouTube

Yes Cindy, the guy in the glasses, and the drummer too! The Drummer left the Sknns to join the Rainmakers, and did pretty good. They still tour over in Norway, where they were ROCK STARS!

The Rainmakers - Let My People Go-Go - YouTube

Casey, this place is high tech. Everything is automated. Just ask and its poured. Reminds me, I have to call the warehouse on a shipment of Charleston iced tea. Anybody tried it yet? Tea leaves grown on a plantation in Charleston, SC. Distillery for the vodka is there also. Hoping to try it and will let y'all know if we will carry it.

CJ, great taste. Hope we're not working you too hard.

Sadie, I would have guessed the same as CJ. I can see by the looks how depressing it could have been to see them. At least their voices weren't completely awful like some old bands. As for looks, Les is the winner hands down!

Who's tending bar? I've been sitting here for a while! Oh, I see the new pub has self serve beer. Way to go! It's draught, so I will go easy. Don't want a headache!

James Taylor - You've Got A Friend - YouTube

You've had too much, if you think the announcer says "You've Got a Perm!" (Unless you have had brownies.)

So nice to see you posting music again CJ. :) Love JT. I haven't had any :cry:

My friends......I found my friends.....so glad to see you. Even if its weeks ago.

:(...,.............sad

You lonely vzandt? LOL

I'll have a drink with you.

I have a question. Why do people think it's funny I want a cup holder on my stair lift?

Makes sense to me.

Have a good night.

Yes..I.miss my friends. Thanks for having a drink with me. I think if you want a cup holder on your chairlift you should have one. Such a little thing in the big picture. Maybe a small cooler to.
Thanks for joining me. I was feeling ignored.

yyyaaa glad to be back , i need a good strong drink

What will you have tdamess. A beer with casey...or we should get Cj back to fix you something nice:). So glad your here.

anything strong will do a.l.s. is bad enought but the teens of pals at least my granddaughter i like to punch in the face ... good and strong please

Good and strong it is. Cant have you punching the teens.lol. whiskey. Straight up for you. You are allowed to THINK about punching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back