Al's sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks , allready grabed her but didnt hit her but as far as i know she hasnt stolen his meds anymore but with her new excapeds it harder not to .... might become a weeping baby but , i will drink the whiskry anyways thanks vzandt

Have the same problem with some relations. Need to hide the meds. Pretty sickening isn't it?

Wow, that's awful... glad I don't have that to deal with... Wish one of my sons would take his meds though.

How's Sandy treating you both?

it is awful and aint that the way the one's who are suppose to dont and the others just think it's thier right to ... well maybe another drink , and a song i just saw my daughter decitate to my son Walls of Jericho feat. Corey Taylor - Addicted - [with lyrics] - YouTube , that dont look like it is going to work ... it is called Walls of Jericho feat. Corey Taylor - Addicted - [with lyrics] .. and ofcourse it made me cry

Tdammess

I am so sorry that life is being more than usually cr***y at the moment, and that beautiful song made you cry. I'd offer to sing for you but my voice is so bad that it's probably banned as a cruel and unusual punishment, so I can only say how sorry I am.

But if you like Bill Withers then his 'Lean on Me' has helped me in the past so maybe you could give it a try on youtube; it may do you some good...

Last edited:
grateful , you must have a voice like mine even my own mother couldnt stand it lol , i love lean on me ... my other one is dont let the sun go down on me ... cheers

T, I am so sorry for the relative problems. My brother in law was a druggie and we hoped he had changed. When we were moving out of state, he offered to paint our living room and dining room for free. My husband said him when he was youngeres since he had stolen so much from him when he was younger. Me I said no. Well he painted and helped himself to all my girls little diamond, emerald, rubies, sapphire and pearl earrings as well as their baptism monies. Free my a**. He never learned and was murdered during a drug deal gone bad in November of 1993. I still think of him and wonder what else we could have done to help him. I will pray for your son.

Please continue to visit Al's sandbox. I believe Al would have been honored having this place named after him. I have come to the end of the road. My time here has been a wonderful 3 and a half years. I will miss you all.

toto's dorothy please why do you think it is the end of the road this breaks my heart ... so many great friends here and so many i have lost ..you have no idea what you mean to me i need to let you know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back