Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Coming soon to a forum near you....after a few recent health code violations, the Pub was shut down. So in memory of Al and his "Kiddies in the Sandbox", I have applied and been approved for a liquor license. Please join me in toasting to AL'S SANDBOX. Drinks, food, music and companionship are all free! Anyone able to post music, like our own CJ did so graciously, please feel free to do so. With me down to a smartphone and with a dumb brain either cannot do or have not figured out how to do so.

TO AL!

*CLINK*

Last edited:
Sounds like the place to be!

Thanks Luke.

Its just another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I "don't got no" money caused I don't get paid.......

Oh, thanks Kiwi. I need to take ole Sam's advice and blow this (my house) popsicle stand. No guy for me, nothing holding me here....

It went to moderation first. Since I don't think "hopefully it works" was the problem I'll assume that all video links go through moderation.

Aah, so that's why I didn't see it all night. Thanks for posting it. Laptop not phone, right?

Right. I am still working on the phone photo use but unsuccessfully for here. Was just able to send a photo by email to my nurse a while ago using my phone which I had used to take it. Husband is back on to the job and he's searching now.

Great one, Kiwi. Did a little bird tell you that I have had about 12 hours of sleep in a week? D@rn doc tors and no call backs! They better watch out, my bite is worse than my bark!

Several little birds told me things to get that post to you quickly and as is Toto.

PZ like's Al's Sandbox!

Hip hip hooray, the most anticipated post I have ever seen. Welcome back CJ!

Hey, Kim. Missed you! Please don't stay away so long.

CJ's in the house! Welcome back. I've missed you, too. Glad you are able to help us here. Made an improvement on the hot tub. I ordered water chairs for anyone who would like one and the new ramp is almost done. As soon as the inspector signs off, its open. As for your taste in music, I don't think you've po sted a single one that I haven't liked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back