Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sean,
I just want to let you know how happy I am for you!
What wonderful news for you, and so very encouraging!
So glad,
Laura.

Great news Sean! So happy for you.

That's good news, Sean. Wow! I think it's pretty rare to see improvements. Maybe the lunasin is helping... btw are you going to the symposium 10/29 in Vancouver?
Charlene

That's good news, Sean. Wow! I think it's pretty rare to see improvements. Maybe the lunasin is helping... btw are you going to the symposium 10/29 in Vancouver?
Charlene

Probably not, I have an appointment at the clinic in December so that will be my next visit.... Love to hear about it though!

Sean, that's wonderful! Keep up what you're doing!
Becky

sean that's Great! after 6days on the lunarich/now/provantage i had to stop as it was binding me up bad. so now because i started riluzole i am going to wait a few more weeks to let that settle in then start lunarich again but maybe at a half dose amt. just to ease into it. love ya all chally

sean that's Great! after 6days on the lunarich/now/provantage i had to stop as it was binding me up bad. so now because i started riluzole i am going to wait a few more weeks to let that settle in then start lunarich again but maybe at a half dose amt. just to ease into it. love ya all chally

What were you using with it? I use chocolate milk with the provantage and juice with the now... Had zero issues

chally - as I mentioned earlier on this thread I found out that if you increase the fiber in your diet you probably won't have any binding problem. I had to add some of those gummy fiber candies to my diet - one a day - but they work.

music and sean, that's good to know for when i try it again. love ya chally

Did you join Reliv as a distributor? Just wondering how to get the prices down.

yes unfortunately you do have to join as a distributor, but that doesn't mean you have to sell it. I will not sell it because I want to remain objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back