Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband was diagnosed with ALS this spring and my mom informed me about the Mike McDuff story because she takes Reliv as a general health supplement. One of the Reliv reps hosts bi monthly calls with Mike that anyone can call into to ask questions and hear his progress, etc. Here is the information for anyone interested:
Live ALS Conference Call with Mike McDuff
1st and 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Dial-in number is 712-432-1212; access code 404 239 955#
Playback number: 712-432-1219, access code 404 239 955#

ALS Information Conference Call for Distributors
2nd & 4th Wednesday of the Month
Call-in: 641-715-3580; Meeting ID: 182 15 2#
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
Playback: 641-715-3589, same pin

Michael’s Recorded Story: 712-432-1219, PIN 108-472-611#

Hope that helps! We are contemplating starting the product for my husband so this forum was very timely.

Hi there, Stinker.
Thanks for the info.

Be aware that that having your very first post about a product is considered suspicious. Perhaps you could go to the New Here forum and introduce yourself.

Certainly am not promoting or trying to advertise the product, as we haven't commited to using it, just trying to provide another source of info on the product that I was given because a lot of people here in this thread are discussing it and I was hoping to help. Thanks for the info and I will add our info in the forum you referenced.

well i went and did it! signed up for and paid for lunarichx-now-provantage should git it soon andwill start journelling to see what if any effects occur in me. i figure it can't hurt side effect wise so why not! maybe all the folks doing this stuff could compare notes. i paid $440.00 w/shipping love ya all chally

Chally,
How long does that $440 last? I was told I would need a lot because I am 6'5" and 250#. I don't have that kind of money monthly, but if that is every 6 months, that is a different story.
Thanks,
Doug

It's monthly Doug.

Vince

yea doug, unfortunately it is monthly. i am getting sibling help and will try this for at least 3 mon. as sean said it's only money and ya can't take it with ya. chally

when i called reliv to order they said i had to have a "sponsor". ? what do i do now? who is a sponsor? like to order asap. thanks love ya chally

Hi Chally,

I am a sponsor of Reliv. If you want to order then let me know and il post my sponsor details for you.

Take Care

Calvin.

I went to the Reliv website. This must be a miracle drug, used for weight loss, heart health, general well being, etc. And nowhere does it give the exact ingredients. BTW, lunasin is available from Amazon at $ 30.35 per 4 lb. can. I'll pass on Reliv until someone shows me evidence of what it can do.

Hi all,

Is anyone suffering from constipation when taking Lunasin and the other products McDuff took?

Many Thanks
Calvin.

I went to the Reliv website. This must be a miracle drug, used for weight loss, heart health, general well being, etc. And nowhere does it give the exact ingredients. BTW, lunasin is available from Amazon at $ 30.35 per 4 lb. can. I'll pass on Reliv until someone shows me evidence of what it can do.

Hi Bob, I don't believe anyone on here is calling Lunasin a miracle drug (besides you) If you read through this entire thread from start to finish and watch the videos in their entirety most people would understand why some of us are trying it. I'm all about objectivity but last time I checked negativity and pessimism had cured..... Nothing.

I switched from Carefast brand of lunasin tablets to the Reliv brand after I noticed that the Carefast brand had less concentration - after buying some Reliv to compare. Also, I tried the Carefast brand of powder and compared to the Now - Pro-advantage it tasted much worse.

Hi all,

Is anyone suffering from constipation when taking Lunasin and the other products McDuff took?

Many Thanks
Calvin.

Not me. So far I have not noticed one single negative side effect, which is a far cry from my pimozide experiment.

Sometimes I get a little bound up but I usually work it out. (Never thought I would discuss this on a forum)

Thank you for the replies.

I know Music67 not the most common subject to be discussing on a forum :)

We are using Reliv and not sure why it's affecting his bowel movement. I wonder if it could be because of mixing the product with Water rather than Soy milk or the formula for the Peg? The peg always get blocked unless it's mixed with water :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back