Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Mays Landing
Was in the post office and saw the Breast Cancer stamps that sell for 45 cents, giving 3 cents a stamp for Breast Cancer Research.

Wondering if anyone knows how would I go about inquiring about a postage stamp for ALS research. Imagine all the money from everyone that has a friend, family member in purchasing ALS stamps for postage! Also, fund raisers etc. increasing awareness just by having these stamps at our local post office to purchase. Can't help but think someone else has researched this but just in case, wanted to put it out there.

Would love to know what you all think or know for that matter. Any Post Master General friends on our forum? How about postal workers? Could you find out if you are affiliated with the post office? Let me know please.

Patty :)

Patty,
There already is an ALS awareness stamp available. I ordered three packs. You can get them here:

www dot alsa dot org

Look at the right side of the web page just underneath the pic of Angela Lansbury.

Take care,
Jane

Great information...........thanks! Will definitely buy them for all my thank you notes I have to write lately! KR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back