PALS
Country
US
State
al
City
mobile
ALS and PMA are what?

i have been seeing a neuro for 3 months emg normal after 2 months with slowed motor nerves in conduction test no sessory involvment a couple of weeks ago he said my reflexes in my arms were sloed are decreased my question is will magnesium cause this ive been takeing it orally if not does anyone have any ideal what would cause the slow motor nerve conductions and loss of reflex in my arms also i have pain in tricep muscles and hands and legs and sometimes in feet i have no atrophaty so far but both my arms are starting to feel weak any help would be great as my neuro doesnt know what to think.just wondering also does als are pma start with both sides like thios has?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi My symptoms are in both my arms as well anad my speech are they looking at multifocal That what they say I may have and they want to start me on IVIG if that doesnt work it is als .I guess they have no way of knowing without ruling other things out.

just curious did you have an emg and ncv test done and how did they come out my ncv test was abnormal it was the motor nerves that were slowed on my test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back