Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
We just this Week had on the local News here WCCO out of Minniapolis a eleven Year old Girl with a Disease that mimmics ALS she cant walk anymore and she has bin to the Mayo and her Case has bin studyt by all kind of Doctors and will be looked at the end of the Month at some kind of Docters convention in London at the end of the Months. On the News was said the were not ready to say she has ALS This is so bad when little Children have to deal with something like this I hope a Cure will be fund for this Monster Disease sone.

Hi Dana:
I know that this looks like a long road... and a bumpy one too, but you seem to have the outlook necessary to carry it off for your dad. If he's lucky, maybe he's been misdiagnosed... if not, you will find all the encouragement you need here to help with the day to day issues that will come up.
Good Luck

T.

Hello Lieselotte,
This is what the doctor's report stated for my dad's diagnose. They did not outright tell him he had ALS, I had to call and ask bluntly if that is what it meant. I have read the posts on Lyme disease and wonder if he should have a test done. For so many years his work has placed him in wooded areas, he was involved often in lot clearing, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back