Al's new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one again Mike. But one problem. Now Lee wants one.

lee.gif

Sorry!
I couldn't resist.

:lol:

My kids now think their mother is more loopy and nuts then normal as they hear me laughing at the computer. I had no idea my initial jealousy of Al having moving parts on his signature icon would create such a flurry. Elaine's angel is gorgeous, the polar bear is wonderful, now all we need is Carol's red bikini shaking with her fingers flying across the keyboard.
But Mike, I must say your creativity is genius, and the tears flowed in laughter when I saw the creation for Lee...I would expect you will hear from her.............
There has to be a business in this for you somehow. I watched my youngest using MSN 7 chatlines the other night, with dancing pigs and a series of other special effects.........I was in awe.
Great job Mike...you have added colour and amusement to a forum joined by lifes' perils...you have kept me smiling this week when I needed it the most.........
Now I have one more idea....is it possible to add more emoticons to our choices availabe? :idea:
Cheers!

Mike, I have to agree with Theresa. I laughed so hard when I saw Lee's . My husband came to see and he also laughed. You are a genius. We went out tonight and my husband was telling everyone about the beautiful angel you made for me.I sent it to all my close friends via e-mail.Thanks again ever so much.
Keep Well

Some Clipart...
Some free time...
And an overactive imagination!

Is all it takes.

Thanks for enjoying it sooo much.

Theresa - Adding more Emoticons is a job for the Forum Administrator :mrgreen:

Lee laughed too when she saw her thong. We don't think it's right for her to be in a thong before Carol gets her red string bikini. Lee has been busy with sewing a christening gown for the new grand daughter and getting prepared for Peel's Walk for ALS. I'll try to get her to come up with an idea for an avatar. Maybe her sewing would be appropriate. I think she's sewn at least 6 outfits for the baby. Or maybe a busy little beaver. No pun intended Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back