Al's new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
... thanks Mike! I'll have to save them both and switch off from time to time.....But please don't do a nekkid one too!
T.

Man, you are so talented. Hope TBears plane does not crash. ha... Your butterfiles are so cute too. I love mine as well. However, I do not see the bikini dancing yet. lol... Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the nicer weather that is supposed to happen this weekend. I am taking off for the trailer tommorrow. I will have to rake all the leaves, and do some general clean up, but it will do me good. It will seem so strange to go up there without Henry, but, I will enjoy it the best I can this summer without him. I will get to rest this year, which will be different for me. Anyway, have a great night all, and take care.

Stay Strong, talk soon...

Carol

Mike - what great logo's! I'm trying to think of one for me.

Tbear - the waving bear is the best, Theresa - your butterfly's are just beautiful and I agree, Carol's should have her hips wiggling!

Carol - have a lovely time at the summer place. I'm sure you'll have lots of leaves to keep you company! Hope you have a chance to have a good cry too, if needed.

Well, things are speeding up here at work this morning, gotta run. Melissa

Hey guys, I've been SO busy lately I"ve been away from the computer at home. Plus my carpal tunnel in my "mouse" hand has been acting up so I've been taking a rest. Glad to be back and catch up on the postings.

Wow Mike! I'm a programmer and I can't do this at all....if you have the time, I LOVE polar bears; they are my favourite animals. All your postings made me smile so much this morning, I really love the friendships here. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hi Trisha,

I love bears too! I have quite a collection. They are all sending out a big hug to you. And man that is a lot of hugs. ha.. I am sending one your way too. Hope you are feeling okay and keeping busy. Carpal tunnel is a pain. I know, I have problems with it too. That compounded with arthritis. What a pair of things. Have a great day, I am off to the trailer now to clean up from the winter. Talk soon. Love to you..

Carol

Trisha...

trsh.gif

:wink:

Well as luck would have it, that is usually unaffected by ALS. Great planes and pics Mike. You just might be able to start a business here.

Was I imagining things or did that bear growl at me? ha... Great pics Mike, and yes, Al was right, you should start your own business here, we all need your talents. And Al, did you say that you were a big hoser? just kidding. Love ya....

Carol

Hello everyone, Carol it is nice to see you here, enjoy your time at the trailer.
The graphics are just excellent. Don't get here very often anymore. Things are getting busy, sis needs full time care now. You all know what that entails, but with God's help we all seem to manage it.
I think of you all often and pray for you. have a wonderful Mother 's Day, take care God bless. Love Jane

Mike, it's perfect! Thank you so much, you left me with the biggest smile with that bear! Carol, all my hugs back to you as well...enjoy your time at the trailer, it's a great weekend for it.

Jane, stay strong! To all the Mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day. Lots of love to you all ( to the men too :) )

God Bless.

Well like the Mckenzie brothers I have sat on a few logs while contemplating the fate of the world whilst hoisting a few brews. If that makes me a hoser well I guess I am.

Mike ,you are very good. Since your offering to make more for us.
I would really appreciate it if you could make me one.
I like angels..... not that I am one.....also I like candles and flowers See what you can come up with. Thanks.
Keep well

I won't be on the computer tomorrow so I wanted to wish all the ladies

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hope you are able to enjoy the day, rest & relax and spend it with the people you love most. Carol, I hope you are able to be with your kids while up at the trailor. Melissa

Thank you very much. I love the angel. How do I get to put it on my posts?
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back