Not open for further replies.

KarstBoy

Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
04/2021
Country
US
Does anyone on this board know of a specific care facility in the Ft. Worth/Dallas area that takes ALS patients?

My PALS is wanting to check into a long term facility (6 mos or however long necessary).

And before it is stated, yes I know that in general PALS won't get the same level of care as at home but she is wanting this and quite frankly I would love it if it were available. If I were younger than 75 and/or had relatives who could provide significant round the clock help, I wouldn't be posting this.

I don't, but your call list could be driven from a search like this (I prepopulated Dallas and 4-5 stars):

Can your local chapter help with finding a place? How about referrals from the clinic that's seeing her?

I don't, but your call list could be driven from a search like this (I prepopulated Dallas and 4-5 stars):

I've already screened this Medicare list for the ones in the Ft. Worth area and came up with nothing. Have yet to look at the Dallas places. I'd prefer Ft. Worth but may look into Dallas later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back